Associate | License# #075-068723
• $265,770,811 in career sales volume as of 2018
• Over 1,500 homes sold
• Upper 1% of Realtors nationwide
• Mount Prospect's #1 Realtor
• Joined RE/MAX Suburban in 2002
• Top ten individual agent for RE/MAX Suburban (out of 220+ agents)
• #1 agent at the Mount Prospect RE/MAX Suburban office
• Top 50 individual agent for RE/MAX in Chicagoland (2500+ agents)
• RE/MAX 100% club, Platinum Club, Hall of Fame & Lifetime Achievement Awards
• Daily Herald "Readers' Choice Award" for Best Realtor
• Former founder and broker owner of National Sunrise Realty
• Successful residential real estate company in Mt Prospect
While I am proud of these accomplishments, I do not rest on them, but rather focus on delivering superior service every day for you.
MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Towns I service: Mount Prospect, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Des Plaines, Palatine, Elk Grove Village, Rolling Meadows, Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg, and Barrington
Types of Real Estate Specialties: Single family homes; Condos, Townhomes, Duplexes, and Coach homes. Short Sales and Foreclosures
I grew up in South Orange New Jersey, the oldest of 5, graduated from Fairfield University with a B.S. in biology. I met my wife Penny who was from Mount Prospect, Illinois. We have four children and eight grandchildren. IN 2008 we downsized to a townhome in Regent Park in Arlington Heights from our home of 32 years in Mount Prospect. My passions outside of family and real estate are golf, cycling, fishing and reading.
MY PROMISE TO YOU:
To deliver superior service to you so you can most efficiently and effectively realize your hopes and dreams regarding real estate.